BIM 6D Energy Simulation Modeling Service
IndiaCADworks (ICW) provides BIM 6D energy simulation modeling for designing energy efficient buildings. Our 6D BIM services ensure proper operation of your buildings at the lowest energy consumption and thus reducing the overhead cost. Having worked on hundreds of green energy modeling projects, our BIM services have a significant focus on sustainability of your buildings that involves sustainable materials, green building certifications, complex energy analysis, and more.
By outsourcing BIM 6D services to ICW, you will be perfectly positioned to utilize the power of energy analysis and modeling to design and develop futuristic infrastructures. Our BIM specialists can provide energy analysis early on to put you on the way to green certification via LEED, BREEAM, Green Globe, GBCA, and others. For a detailed free consultation with one of our BIM experts, contact us today!
BIM 6D Energy Simulation Modeling Services from IndiaCADworks
Depending on the exact needs of your architectural firm, IndiaCADworks can deploy numerous of our highly effective and impactful BIM services. A few brief examples of these services include the following:
- Day Light Analysis Energy systems in a building are extremely dependent on the sun, both in providing light and heating up a building. IndiaCADworks’ BIM 6D services will identify expected external sunlight and set up the building systems to minimize wasted energy opportunities.
- Shadow and Sun Path Analysis The amount of sunlight and shadow pouring into different parts of the building will, of course, change of the day and the year. Our energy modeling will analyze the path of these features to find ways to reduce electricity consumption where daylight can be harnessed.
- Natural Ventilation Analysis Ventilation systems in a building are key for heating and cooling as well as indoor air quality, so IndiaCADworks can provide a natural ventilation analysis on your design to identify potential problem areas and optimize final performance of your building systems.
- Energy Consumption and Indoor Climate Analysis The most advanced building designs today analyze every aspect of energy consumption, while maintaining an ideal indoor climate for comfort and health. The services from the BIM 6D offerings of IndiaCADworks will take these critical components into account to optimize your design.
Technical Advantages to Outsourcing Energy Modeling Requirements
You may have a number of options when you look to outsource your BIM 6D modeling needs, but ICW offers services that come aligned to your specific project. The key benefits are as follows:
- Adherence to Appropriate Building Codes: The modeling work conducted by IndiaCADworks will come in compliance with the various types of codes you may seek, such as ASHRAE, IECC, EPACT, CIBSE, and IES.
- Access to Cutting-edge Software and High Powered Computers: To really get the most out of BIM 6D services, ICW uses advanced software such as Radiance, Insight 360, IESVE, Spot Pro, Revit, Light Stanza, and more.
- Cloud-Based Services to Enable Access: We’ll also be sure to work on and save your projects via high tech and highly secure cloud services to ensure you can access them from where you need them.
- Flexibility in File Types: Because the experts at ICW are fluent in all necessary and possible software programs you may seek; we can deliver the final results of the BIM 6D modeling in whatever file type you require.
Get Access to the Expert BIM 6D Modelers at IndiaCADworks
IndiaCADworks is an industry leader on all potential applications of energy simulation and modeling that you may seek to construct a modern-day residential or commercial infrastructure. Our teams of modelers are unmatched in skill and remain ready to apply the latest advances in sun path analysis, natural ventilator analysis, and indoor climate control so that you don’t have to do any further optimization. Reach out to our specialists for a discussion on your projects and we will suggest the best engagement model that suits your quality requirements and budget.