Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Services
IndiaCADworks brings world-class finite element analysis (FEA) services and FEA Consulting to your product design. Our expert team of FEA engineers with PhD and master's degrees has over a decade of experience providing mechanical engineering services. Our broad network of world class clientele, including several global engineering and Fortune 1000 companies, have experienced up to 60% cost saving by outsourcing FEA to IndiaCADworks.
At IndiaCADworks we are committed to applying our FEA analysis expertise to address the technical issues that hamper your product design. Our expert engineering team will perform these analyses to:
- Increase Warranty period at no additional cost
- Save time and cost on re-assessment of design
- Design sustainable in terms of usage of Energy
- Avoid time loss in prototype testing failures
Our in-depth knowledge of the various types of FEA and excellence in FEA Consulting will guide you through the analysis process, allowing your product design team to validate, optimize, or test your design.
FEA Analysis Services
At IndiaCADworks, we provide best-in-class FEA Consulting services to meet your needs. Our expert team of mechanical engineers will tailor a solution that exceeds expectations in a cost effective manner and provide you with highly reliable finite element analysis report.
Our services include:
- Stress / Structural Analysis - We will evaluate, analyze, and provide recommendations to your design to ensure it meets its intended structural requirements. Based on the material properties and application, we will apply the appropriate FEA solution, including:
- Non-linear contact
- Thermal - When your application requires heating or cooling, our team will provide the tools and expertise to optimize heat exchangers, cooling fins, vents, etc.
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) - Let IndiaCADworks simulate compressible and incompressible flows through ducts, pipes, impellers, etc.
- Design Optimization - Our design optimization tools will determine the best materials, weights, and dimensions for your design.
- Electromagnetics - Our electromagnetic design optimization tools solve Maxwell’s equations in the frequency or time domain
- Fluid-structure Interaction - CFD and large eddy simulations give insight into vortex shedding, shear stresses, and turbulence in your design.
- Fatigue & Fracture Mechanicsb - Save money and time on prototype testing by simulating fatigue and fracture.
- Multibody dynamic analysis - Optimize the design of multi-bar linkages and other complex mechanisms.
At IndiaCADworks, our team of FEA Engineers support a multitude of industries, including Aerospace, Architecture , Automotive, Chemical processing, Civil engineering, Consumer products, Educational, Electronics, Environmental, Government / Defense, VAC & Refrigeration, Industrial equipment, MEMS, Medical / Biomed, Power generation, Scientific equipment, Semiconductor, Structural, Telecommunications, Turbomachinery. Our mechanical engineers will help you optimize your solution, improve your efficiency, and improve the strength, weight, and cost of your design.
Pricing and FEA Consulting Engagement Options
At IndiaCADworks, we have a solution that will work for you within your budget constraints. No project is too large or too small for our team.
- Hourly - rates are available, based on your budget and needs.
- Full-time Equivalent - rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
IndiaCADworks Quality and Turnaround Time
Our quality is second-to-none. Our expert mechanical engineers have decades of experience providing FEA Consulting to world-class engineering firms on tight deadlines. At IndiaCADworks we always stand behind our services and recognize that time to market is critical – we take your schedule seriously!
From the moment you first interact with our engineering team you will be glad you chose to outsource your FEA needs to IndiaCADworks. When it comes to taking your product from inception to market, we are more than your consultant – we are your partner.