Plant Design Engineering and PDMS Services
IndiaCADworks provides a complete start to finish Plant Design Engineering, incorporating all aspects of piping, civil & structural, electrical & instrumentation. Our Project Management team utilizes Plant Design Management System (PDMS) software, leveraging Process Engineering and Mechanical Engineering solutions. As you look to expand your business, ramp up or revitalize your production capabilities, introduce new sophisticated machinery and increase efficiency to reduce operating costs, our engineers are ready and waiting to bring you the latest breakthroughs in plant design.
Our team is behind you starting from the bidding proposal and evaluation phase, through pipe layout, 2D and 3D layout plans, pressure and flow analyses, network analysis, and As-Built Documentation Consulting, as well as other Onsite Engineering Professional Services. Our expert design team is composed of engineers with over a decade of experience designing and maintaining industrial processing plants, serving business that handle all aspects of the handling, treating, and processing of chemicals, gases, liquids, solid bulk materials, waste treatment, as well as other food and manufactured products. Our team excels in machine engineering and finite element analysis, plant layout and maintenance, to fully integrated, multi-discipline industrial plant design.
IndiaCADworks boasts decades of collective experience between our Senior Designers, Engineers, Draftsmen and Managers in Plant Design Systems. Our Design Teams are familiar with PDMS, PDS, AutoPlant Cadworx, and most other Plant Design software. Our Engineers have invested approximately 25,000 hours so far in various projects for clients across the world. As your partner, our engineering teams must become familiar with and train to your standards for project implementation, and project specific training ensures that our team meets client standards and quality procedures. Our ISO 9001:2008 standard processes are applied to every project to ensure optimal quality, and our quality management process provides quality checks that are aligned with client needs. We continuously ensure key training on upgraded tools and industrial practiced/skills to ensure plug-and-play employability to keep your project up to date.
IndiaCADworks is your trusted PDMS partner for five simple reasons:
- We are proficient with Macros for modelling and Drafting which can reduce repetitive works which are involved in project
- Our quality process ensures extensive use of Review Software’s for progress and clash management of the project
- Our In-House PDMS Database houses a wide variety of component catalogues & Draft Libraries, ensuring that minimum effort is spent to get the optimum benefit
- Customization of PDMS to meet client standards
- Quick ramp up of engineers, draftsmen with hiring, training and deployment using Global delivery centers in India and across the world. Let us become your partner and watch your business grow faster than you had ever imagined.
Our PDMS Service Expertise
As a global leader in Plant Design Engineering, we provide the following services in the areas of Piping, Civil & Structural, Electrical & Instrumentation, and Equipment:
- Bidding Partners (Pre-bid / Proposal Engineering)
- Bid Evaluation Assistance
- Detailed Engineering
- Design and Drafting Services
- 3D Modeling & Design
- As-Built Documentation
- Consulting / Onsite Engineering Professional Services
We provide expert Process Engineering services, including:
- Heat and Mass Transfer Calculations
- Pipe Sizing Calculations
- Flow Diagram Preparation
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams
- Line List preparation
- Pressure Drop Calculations
- Network Analysis (PIPENET)
- Process Data Sheets
Supporting your Plant Design are our Piping Engineering solutions, which ensure ample flow and pressure distribution to all of your plants vital assets, leveraging our simulation and material selection expertise. Specifically, we provide the following Piping Engineering services:
- Site Master Plan
- Plot Plan
- Equipment Layout Plan & Elevation
- Civil Information Drawings
- Piping & Valves Specifications
- Piping Layouts Plan & Sections
- Nozzle Orientation
- Piping Support Drawings
- Insulation & Painting Specifications
- Material Take Off
- Drawings for Statutory Approval
- Stress Analysis
Our Mechanical Engineering services support your plant design through its life cycle, offering:
- Specifications and Datasheets
- Procurement Assistance
- Material Handling study and Reports
- Static Equipment Design and Drawings
- Assistance to Package Engineering
As leaders in Project Management, we provide a full suite of Plant Design Management System (PDMS) services. We are there with you from the start as you develop PDMS Inputs, including:
- Project Description and Details
- Bid Documents / Scope of work
- Client specification & Standards (PMS/VMS/Support Standards/Stress Philosophy/Drawing Standards)
- Plot layout Plan
- Project execution methodology
- Platform to execute the Project (2D/3D)
- Software to be used to execute
- PFD's, P&ID's, Line List, Equipment List,
- Civil & Structural Drawings
- Electrical Drawings
- Instrument Hook-Up's & Drawings
- Safety Equipment Layout Drawings
As your Plant Design matures, we support all of your PDMS Deliverables, from BOMs to As-Built Drawings. Specifically, we support the following PDMS Deliverables:
- Piping RFQ, BOM (Bill Of Materials) / MTO (Material Take Off),
- Stress Critical Line List
- Layout Development
- Piping General Arrangement Drawings
- Pipe Support General Arrangement Drawings
- Pipe Support Details
- Tie-In Schedules
- Stress Analysis & Reports
- Piping Modeling
- As-Built Drawings
Finally, we provide PDMS Review and Acceptance support services and configuration management, including Rev-A issued for comments, Rev-B issued for approval, and Rev-0 issued for construction/fabrication (revisions are limited to A, B & 0). Our core strengths in PDMS range from project set-up to GA drawings and Progress Tracking. Specifically, we provide the following areas of expertise:
- Partner in Project Set-Up (Global or Local)
- Spec & Catalogue Development
- Extraction of
- Isometrics drawings and Spooler Isometrics for Fabrication.
- Piping GA drawings.
- Structural Design & Detail GA drawings.
- E&I GA drawings
- Generation of Reports (MTO’s, BOM’s, Weight, Surface Area & COG)
- 3D Modelling (All discipline) + MDS for Support Modelling.
- Clash Detection & Resolution.
- Progress Tracking
- Managing databases, servers and systems, backing up and restoring data.
- Template Creation in line with Client Standard.
We employ the latest 3D modelling software to support your project design and development through production and documentation for construction. Our software tools include Calculation Software (CAESAR II and STADD Pro), Design Software (PDS, PDMS, CADWORKS, BENTLEY AUTOPLANT, and SOLIDWORKS), Drafting Software (AUTOCAD and MICROSTATION), and Review Software (SMARTPLANT and NAVISWORK).
Benefits of Working with IndiaCADworks
At ICW we develop comprehensive 3D design models of plant that will serve through the entire plant life span and do effective review of plant layouts to guarantee plant operability and maintainability
ICW deploys domain knowledge experts along with newest software tools and custom-built applications to provide high-end, low-cost plant engineering services. Based on the simple design, we deliver comprehensive plant engineering services by providing intelligent engineering designs and the related documentation.
ICW engineers understand new and retrofit plant engineering projects. Our engineers will develop precise project cost estimate, and will provide project supervision and start-up assistance.
Contact Us today to get started!
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.