Mechanical CAD Modeling Services
IndiaCADworks’ mechanical design services allow you to supplement your capabilities with minimal cost or commitment. Our CAD approach is cost effective and efficient, reducing the time and cost to take your product from concept to market. Our mechanical design engineers, with over a decade of experience bringing CAD modeling to over 100 companies worldwide, deliver the highest quality work while ensuring you meet your budget and schedule.
Today’s mechanical engineer has a plethora of tools at his/her disposal. ProE, Solidworks, CATIA, to name a few, provide 3D models that give life to your concept, allow you and others to visualize the product, and provide a means for rapid prototyping with minimal effort. As a business owner or engineering manager, you face fixed budgets and may not have mechanical CAD modeling expertise on hand. Fabricating your prototypes by hand using a mill or lathe takes far too long and can be costly once material and labor are accounted for. This is where IndiaCADworks is your go-to resource for your CAD modeling needs. We perform Casting Modeling, Solid Modeling, Surface Modeling, Assembly Modeling, Sheet Metal Modeling, Bill of Materials (BOM), and Aerodynamic Modeling using our team of highly experienced design engineers. From these models and BOMs, we can rapid prototype your parts, or provide you with detailed production level drawings that can be configuration managed for Quality Assurance purposes and future Engineering Change Requests (ECNs).
Outsourcing your Mechanical CAD Modeling to IndiaCADworks will benefit you greatly. Using our Mechanical Engineering and Design services, you can expect:
- Faster time to market – as much as a 50% reduction
- Lower design cost – as much as 50% reduction in investment
- Enhanced product design with improved manufacturability and reliability
- Improved product lifecycle management
Our CAD engineers are experienced in working with SolidWorks, ProE, AutoCAD, and CATIA, as well as most other commonly used modeling software. We adhere to international standards, including ASME and ISO to ensure quality and compatibility. Our engineers provide CAD conversion services, 2D drawings for prototypes/production, and 3D solid CAD models for design, development, prototyping, and product animation. At IndiaCADworks, our CAD engineers integrate with your design team to efficiently serve your needs. If you decide to move forward with your concept, we have the capability to build rapid prototypes from the CAD models. Outsourcing your CAD Modeling needs to IndiaCADworks, with our cost and time effective solutions, has never made more sense. Look to us as your design partner of the present and future.
Our Mechanical CAD Modeling Service Expertise
At IndiaCADworks, we provide a variety of Mechanical CAD Design Services for a variety of industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Naval, Medical, General Appliances, and Consumer Products. Our areas of expertise include:
- Casting Modeling: Prototype casting can be a costly and time-consuming process. Our experienced CAD Engineers will turn your concepts rapidly into 3D models. These models can be used to generate prototype casts in a matter of hours, allowing you to begin prototyping immediately.
- Solid Modeling: Solid Modeling is widely used today to generate 3D solid part models, combine parts to form assemblies, test interfaces, and avoid interference between parts. Our expert team is highly trained in all available Solid Modeling software packages and will work with you to generate and maintain your designs.
- Surface Modeling: When only the outer appearance is key, we will provide surface models that convey the appearance and meaning of your design for evaluation. If you choose to turn your model into a visual prototype – look no further! We will help you through this seamless process.
- Assembly Modeling: Our team will ensure that parts you design fit seamlessly with other parts in your assembly, taking the time to verify that proper tolerances and clearances are maintained through the production of the part and ensuring that components can articulate without interference.
- Sheet Metal Modeling: Sheet Metal Modeling requires additional considerations when being produced, as a 3D enclosure must be drawn as a 2D part that is machined flat and then folded and welded into its final shape. Sheet metal parts are weight and cost effective, but cannot be fabricated directly from a 3D concept. Our team will provide detailed drawings that can be fabricated directly by any sheet metal fabrication house.
- Aerodynamic Modeling: Using our CAD and CFD expertise, our Aerodynamic Modeling services can be used to generate 3D geometries, compute mechanical strains and stresses, and simulate fluid velocities, accelerations, and lift forces.
- Bill Of Materials (BOM): In addition to developing an assembly level model of your product or design, we will provide you with a detailed Bill of Materials (BOM) that details all of the parts and drawings included in your assembly. A BOM is instrumental in documenting and producing your product, and a valuable product lifecycle management tool.
CAD Engineer Engagement Models
IndiaCADworks has a variety of engagement models available that are custom tailored to your project. Whether your project is small or massive, we have the necessary expertise and manpower to start your project immediately. For smaller projects, we offer both per hour rates or fixed price project fees. For larger projects, we can provide dedicated full time equivalents (FTE) at rates that maximize efficiency. Contact us today to find out more about our pricing models.
Mechanical CAD Modeling Quality Assurance
At IndiaCADworks, we strive to provide the industry best in Quality, Turnaround, and Pricing. Quality is number one at IndiaCADworks, and we will not rest until you are happy with our solution. Combined with our rapid, on-time turnaround times and most competitive Pricing in the industry, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
Benefits – Working with IndiaCADworks
- IndiaCADworks engineers are adept at using CAD software to visualize the final product, its subassemblies and allied parts. This helps in improving the product design quality, leads to better documentation of designs with fewer drawing errors and legibility.
- At IndiaCADworks we understand very well that structures, designs and workflows are becoming more complex and that’s in turn impacting engineers and architects.
- IndiaCADworks has the capability to isolate, analyze, test, approve or change each individual component of a structure— without changing or altering other design components. All these happen even before you are ready for manufacturing your product.
- IndiaCADworks experience help you gain more precision and control over your model. We analyze and measure each component of a machine, product or a building individually. This leads to precise modeling and designs.
- We repurpose the knowledge and experience we gain to create new designs quickly for you to get you models that you can manufacture with confidence.
- As we understand client’s requirements, we design with emphasis on safety, reliability, and usability. We compare, evaluate and select concepts for development. We also participate in creating, measuring and assessing prototypes, and recognizing and resolving design problems during new mechanical CAD modeling.
Contact Us Today!
Contact IndiaCADworks today to discuss your Mechanical CAD Modeling needs today. Our team of Design Engineers will engage with you right away to discuss options and pricing. We will find a solution that works for you based on your requirements, budget, and schedule.