3D Modeling Services
IndiaCADworks (ICW) provides 3D modeling and 3D rendering services for diverse industry verticals. With years of industry presence, ICW has delivered precise 3D models to a variety of companies around the world including architectural firms, building and structural designers, and manufacturers of aerospace, automotive parts, and other machine components.
Our engineering team has developed 3D models for complex products and mechanical parts to help clients in simulating the motion within a system to validate the design. The architectural team at ICW also provides 3D rendered and animated architectural walkthroughs and “fly-bys” to showcase new construction projects. All IndiaCADworks engineers are trained in the latest 3D modeling, rendering and BIM techniques and use the latest software such as AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, SolidWorks, and Fusion 360.
3D Modeling Services by IndiaCADworks
Our 3D modeling services provide visualization or engineering analysis which helps in making your development process more proficient. The team of drafters creates 3D geometry of objects for your project with accuracy adhering to the specified standards. Whether it’s for media, print or online promotion, IndiaCADworks gives you detailed and highly marketable 3D Computer-aided Design (CAD) modeling to meet your project objective.
Our engineering team is skilled in creating highly realistic and detailed views of your structures from multiple angles of 3D solid modeling. Our services include but are not limited to, the following:
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Structures
- Shopping Malls
- Institutional Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Recreational Buildings
- Communication Towers
- Wind Turbine Towers
- Architectural models
- 3D parametric feature based modeling
Our 3D Modeling Process for Zero-defect Delivery
Over the years of project planning, execution, and delivery have made our 3D modeling process streamlined enough with the least scope of error. Our process outlines as follows:
- Initial consultation between IndiaCADworks and the client.
- The 3D modeling requirements and timeframe received from the client.
- Final deliverables and fees are agreed.
- All design drawings and documents, plus any other relevant information is submitted to the specialist 3D modeling team.
- A senior engineer oversees the production of the 3D models.
- Sample models are sent to the client for verification.
- Final 3D rendering work is completed.
- All 3D models are assessed thoroughly to pass rigorous quality checks.
- Final 3D models are sent to the client for evaluation.
- If amendments are required, any revisions are turned around quickly.
- The final designs are submitted, and further feedback is welcomed.
Our 2D Animation Process
Benefits of Outsourcing to IndiaCADworks
In outsourcing the task of 3D modeling services to IndiaCADworks, your project will be in the most capable hands in the business. By allowing IndiaCADworks to aid you, you’ll be saving precious time and money. They deliver a quick turnaround time and with prices that won’t burn a hole in your company’s wallet. IndiaCADworks’ experienced and highly qualified staff will ensure that the result of the 3D modeling project exceeds expectations.
- Information privacy and data security guaranteed
- Zero-defect delivery program ensuring 99.9% assured quality
- Highly trained engineers with 3D rendering skills
- Licensed to use all the latest 3D modeling software such as Revit and SolidWorks
- Fast turnaround time while maintaining quality
- Wide range of experience including architectural and mechanical 3D modeling
- Cost-saving of over 60%
- Transparent and 24/6 customer support and open communication
Rapid and Precise 3D Rendering and Modeling Service
IndiaCADworks are a world-leading provider of 3D modeling and rendering. With a long track record of delivering 3D models to businesses in a variety of industries, you can rest assured that IndiaCADworks will deliver accurate 3D models on time and compliant with international standards. To get in touch and book a free initial consultation, contact the ICW team today.