Point Cloud Modeling Services
IndiaCADworks (ICW) offers high quality and exceptionally accurate Point Cloud modeling services for a wide range of stakeholders worldwide. We offer Point Cloud services to meet all your survey needs. With years of experience, we strive to deliver comprehensive solutions utilizing innovative building information modeling (BIM) and light detecting and ranging (LiDAR) scanning technology that reduces the risk or error, omission, and inaccuracy inherent in other conventional solutions.
ICW provides the data file outputs of 3D laser scanning processes and point clouds (data points in a coordinate system such as X, Y, and Z coordinates in a 3D system) that intend to represent the external surface of an object. With its Point Cloud modeling services, ICW offers to help real estate firms in establishing point clouds in fulfilling the vital requirement of construction surveying.
ICW’s Point Cloud Modeling Services
IndiaCADworks has made it easier to outsourcing Point Cloud services with its wide range of scan to BIM solutions. At IndiaCADworks we offer a wide variety of services for the construction industry and related professions worldwide. Our capabilities include:
- Reality data capture through Scan to BIM
- Accurate surveying through remote sensing LiDAR laser scanning
- 2D as-built graphical information production
- 3D digital model creation
- Point Cloud creation
Benefits of ICW’s Point Cloud Modeling Services
Following are the benefits of our Point Cloud modeling services which all contribute to saving time and cost:
- Reality data capture: Through the use of laser scanning devices and processes, ICW provides real-world point cloud data captured three-dimensionally. This information contributes to as-built digital models which in turn can be linked to Computerized Maintenance Management (CMM) and facilities management (FM) systems.
- Quick and accurate surveying process: Compared to traditional surveying techniques, ICW’s laser-scanning method is fast and the data obtained is more accurate as there is less chance of human error. ICW also helps in converting laser scan point cloud data into information-rich BIM models.
- Conventional outputs: Using advanced technologies and processes, ICW produces accurate graphical as-built information. ICW also provides point cloud and 3D digital model created for manufactured parts, quality control, visualization, animation, rendering or mass customization purposes and for refinement according to the necessary Level of Detail (LOD) requirements.
- Retrofitting technique: ICW utilizes Point cloud modeling services for historic structures or developments and utility services or facilities, for which the design or spatial drawings are not available and to which expansions are planned.
- Specialist surveys: ICW’s implements its Point cloud services to carry out specialist surveys such as asbestos surveys.
- Any project size: ICW also uses equipment from survey and metrology disciplines to provide the opportunity for point cloud data to be obtained for any project size.
Our Point Cloud Team Engagement Model
IndiaCADworks offers comprehensive Point Cloud modeling services with a variety of engagement models that are especially customized to meet client’s specific requirements.
Point Cloud Accuracy Assurance
At IndiaCADworks we take pride in our accuracy. Our team provides the optimum quality service regarding value to ensure our BIM services improve and enhance the overall accuracy of your design and management, and ultimately improve your operational processes.
Get Started Today with ICW’s Point Cloud Services
Contact IndiaCADworks today to discuss your BIM services requirements. We will deploy the most appropriate model to achieve a point cloud solution that meets your budget and schedule.
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.