BIM Clash Detection Service
IndiaCADworks (ICW) provides a specialized service of BIM clash detection as part of our MEP services. ICW’s BIM MEP clash detection ensures all aspects of the model, such as electrical, plumbing, and others, don’t end up conflict with the other in the final design. Real estate firms, architects, and engineering contractors can avail our clash detection services that include detailed clash reports as well as on-demand solutions to avoid the clashes.
Our BIM MEP team makes use of tools like Autodesk BIM 360, Navisworks, and Revit to detect the clashes in the model and make the necessary changes if required. For more information on our service and engagement models, get in touch today for a free consultation.
BIM MEP Clash Detection Services by IndiaCADworks
Each building design will have unique aspects to it that require fine-tuned and customized BIM clash detection considerations. For your project needs, ICW is adept at providing anything required, including the following services:
- Physical Clash Detection Our team detects the clashes of electrical, plumbing, or any physical components of the building system and prepare the detailed clash report. Based on the report, the mechanical, plumbing, and electrical coordination teams make the appropriate changes to the layout design to avoid the clashes.
- Functional Clash Detection For example, an electrical panel’s door may not be accessible to the necessary workers if it’s too close to a sprinkler pipe. Our team analyzes the design and finds out such potential issues early in the design process.
- BIM Clash Resolution Suggestions The detection of potential clashes in building design is really just the first step, but it doesn’t necessarily offer an immediate solution. The experts at ICW don’t only point out these clashes but use advanced software and experience in building design to resolve the clashes in the most efficient and successful manner.
- Design Team Collaboration Throughout the entire BIM clash detection process, different teams in the building design process may need insight and coordination. Because of our fluency in all necessary building systems, we’ll be able to offer solutions and guidance in this type of collaboration.
Technical Benefits of Outsourcing BIM Clash Detection Requirements to ICW
- Advanced computing machines that can handle complex projects: By its very nature, BIM clash detection requires complex calculations and data processing to be underway on a consistent basis. IndiaCADworks leverages advanced software like Navisworks and the latest hardware configuration to deliver accurate results.
- Software flexibility and expertise: Recognizing the relative strengths of different software tools, the IndiaCADworks experts are trained and ready to use any and every software tool that might be the most relevant to your project.
- Coordination between experts and tools: ICW can deliver a final file in whatever format you need, coordinate between different tools that are necessary for different parts of the building design team, and act as a central hub for all BIM clash detection needs.
- Nuanced clash detection: Some clashes in the BIM process will be hard, and others will be soft, and each of those types of clashes has many different types of subcategories. The process and technical tools used by IndiaCADworks can differentiate among these and offer the most suitable solution for each individual event.
Choose IndiaCADworks for BIM Clash Detection Services Today
The future of building design and resultant construction is advancing into the digital sphere every day, and you’ll want to stay ahead on these types of trends to beat out the competition and ensure your entire design and construction process is as efficiently possible, both in terms of budget and time. BIM clash detection is a critical tool that you really can’t afford to overlook. If you’re not sure if you have the expertise or technological tools at your fingertips, IndiaCADworks is here to help. Reach out to us today to hear more about our BIM Clash Detection and BIM coordination services and for a free consultation.