Product Lifecycle Management Services
IndiaCADworks (ICW) has specific expertise and in-depth knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems that can help improve your business and provide better returns. With our product lifecycle management services, we plan and execute PLM systems that manage your costs and maximize revenue from research and development investments. We help companies handle complex lifecycle management issues right from the design, manufacture, distribution, and launch of products into various industries including the aerospace, automotive, oil and gas, medical, renewable energy, and industrial sectors.
IndiaCADworks works within your corporate mission and company values to roll out cross-functional transformations to multi-disciplinary teams. ICW’s skilled engineers work with a variety of software including the world’s leading SolidWorks EPDM software. Also, with the utmost passion for providing the highest quality standards, we regularly work to international standards including ASTM.
PLM Expertise at IndiaCADworks
- Bill of Materials (BOM) Management: The BOM of any product is critical, and its accuracy is the key element. We help you manage your BOM in real-time, making sure it’s easily shared, visualized, and kept up to date throughout the entire organization.
- Engineering Change Management: Products often require changes to meet design and manufacturing demands. We ensure Engineering changes (ECR/ECO) are presented clearly and easily processed through all approval stages.
- New Product Introduction (NPI / NPD) Processes: As new products are introduced to the market projects are managed closely. IndiaCADworks transparent NPI / NPD processes ensure that developments and milestones are presented in real-time, resulting in a more successful outcome for every project.
- Quality Management: Quality makes or breaks a business, and it’s crucial to get it right every time. IndiaCADworks quality processes, workflows and control loops that track cross-functional input, resulting in a system that produces consistent and repeatable quality.
- Supplier Collaboration: Managing production lines smoothly with parts delivered on time, supplier communication is important. We tailor a secure environment to manage all approved suppliers in one place, across the organization.
- Product Data Management: When it comes to engineering designs and technical information, different job functions need to collaborate across the organization. We set up data management capabilities to allow sharing, tracking and real-time management of product data.
International PLM Standards and Compliance at IndiaCADworks
ICW adheres several international standards to meet quality requirements, regardless of client’s geographical location. ICW is also familiar with a range of specific criteria and procedures required by various sectors.
A selection of some of the standards and procedures we work with include:
- ASTM International Standards
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 10007 Quality Management - Guidelines for Configuration Management
- ISO 12207 Software Life Cycle Processes
- ISO 10303 Automation systems and integration - Product data representation and exchange
- ASME Y1.1 Abbreviations for Use on Drawings and in Text
- ASME Y14.24M Engineering Drawing classs
- ASME Y14.34M Associated Lists
- ASME Y14.35M Revisions to Engineering Drawings
- ASME Y14.100 Engineering Drawing Practices
Software-enabled PLM Services at IndiaCADworks
IndiaCADworks understand the need to work with not only the top software packages but the software that is best suited to your organization. There are many benefits of choosing the right PLM software, including:
- Better design efficiency
- An overall view of critical business processes
- A faster time-to-market
- Improved productivity across the organization
- Reduced cost of new product introduction
- Improved reporting and analytics
- Increased product quality
ICW’s seasoned engineers work to develop bespoke solutions for businesses and have the experience of, and use the following software packages:
- Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle
- Autodesk Vault
- Siemens Teamcenter
- SolidWorks EPDM
- PTC Creo PLM
- Dassault ENOVIA
Why Should You Choose IndiaCADworks for PLM Services?
- Genuine Software: Licensed software that’s always up to date which means that your project will benefit from the latest technology
- Real-time Reporting: Keep clients informed of progress every step of the way, so they rest assured to stay informed during product development process.
- Skilled Team: A dedicated team of diligent and efficient professionals, ensuring the best talent working on given tasks
- Flexible Workforce: Availability of extra resources to meet your deadlines during large projects
- High-Quality Standard: Adherence to international standards and norms will ensure that all projects meet the requirements of the industry
- Qualified Professionals: Employees that have expertise in PLM functions with industry experience means that clients benefit from real-world knowledge from within the industry
PLM Process Management
Here’s an overview of what the process looks like at IndiaCADworks:
- Pre-sales and sales team works with clients to understand project requirements and validate the technical feasibility. Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is signed if necessary at this stage.
- A process document is sent to the Client with an outline of the tasks to be performed.
- Communicate with clients to gather insights into the technical aspects of the project.
- ICW’s IT team will work with PLM admin and IT team to strategize how to set up file transfer and local vault system for seamless product data management and concurrent engineering practice.
- Pilot project or Proof of Concept is executed to make sure all the risks are identified at the early stage.
- If the client is happy with the outcome, the contract/Service Level Agreement (SLA) will be signed.
- Once the process document and contract has been approved, relevant multi-disciplinary resources are assigned to tasks within 24 hours as per the need.
- A project manager will oversee the entire process ensuring results are delivered in their desired outputs, as per the process documentation.
- Periodically project reports will be shared with the client technical team, and during weekly project call, resolution for the issues will be made if any.
Quality Assurance from IndiaCADworks
To ensure the standards of work needed, ICW provides the following assurances:
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable engineers with several years of industry experience means you are working with the best in the industry, who know and understand the relevant quality standards
- A thorough review of your project is carried out by Supervisors and Quality Managers which means project have input from senior levels within IndiaCADworks
- Quality measures are carried out in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 certified standards
- Our record is impressive, with project deliverables exceeding and meeting 99.9% accuracy
PLM Services: Pricing Structure
If you are ready to take your business to the next level with tailored PLM solutions that could make your company more profitable, contact IndiaCADworks today for a no-obligation quote.
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.