HVAC System Replacement Support
IndiaCADworks (ICW) staffed with an experienced HVAC Mechanical Services team with numerous advanced degrees and professional affiliations. Our team dedicated to serving our customers by providing high-quality services paired with affordability resulting in unmatched value for our customers. With adherence to ISO standards for quality, the HVAC Mechanical and HVAC Design Services teams are eager to provide you with:
- HVAC system evaluation and re-design
- Design load calculation services
- Design changes and updates to existing HVAC CAD models or drawings
- HVAC energy modeling services
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) certification by ASHRAE procedures
HVAC System Evaluation and Re-design Services
Our HVAC Mechanical Engineers are experts in building automation, air balance, energy retrofits, boilers, geothermal, refrigeration, chillers, purifiers, dehumidifiers, humidifiers, exhaust hoods, energy management systems, energy analysis, amongst many other key HVAC peripheral equipment and systems. Our capable team can provide you with project management services that make available a single point of contact and total responsibility for system replacements and upgrades.
Whether you need to replace a single rooftop A/C unit, a boiler, need a total building system upgrade, or keep your office comfortable year-round we have the experience and expertise to provide the right solution for you.
Design Load Calculation Services
The IndiaCADworks HVAC Mechanical Engineering team utilizes the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning (ASHRAE/ECBC/ASME/USGBC/NBC/NABH) guidelines or Air-Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) Manual J or Manual N load calculation method. This method uses the customer's respective climate zone data. The Industry Standard Computer Modeling Programs will determine the exact heating and cooling needs of your structure based on its location, thermal characteristics of each wall (insulation-doors-windows), occupant density, appliances and fixture loads, and duct leakage (As per architect need).
After reviewing the building plans, The ICW team will put together a comprehensive calculation of the HVAC load derived from Manual Calculation or Industry Standard Load Calculation Application. This calculation includes equipment list, ductwork layout, schedules, details, and specifications to guide the contractor(s) in the performance of their work depending on the requirement of the project.
Design Changes and Updates to Existing HVAC CAD Models or Drawings
IndiaCADworks can evaluate your existing system and re-design to suit your needs performing CAD Conversion along the way. Our HVAC Design Engineers will carefully review existing graphical information such as 2D drawings, scans, and photographs to create a 3D model of the HVAC system using Revit, AutoCAD, or other 3D modeling software. Careful consideration is given to the size constraints, existing duct runs, and existing utility services throughout the structure to minimize cost while maximizing efficiency.
HVAC energy modeling services
With ICW, our experts can help you consider the most cost-effective business case through HVAC energy modeling. Using energy modeling and life-cycle costing to select advanced energy efficient systems can reduce operating costs while reducing the environmental impact.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) certification
Energy efficient upgrades can also qualify for tax deductions incentivized by local governments. The IndiaCADworks team are fully versed on the requirements of LEED certification and can assist you in achieving LEED certification credit.
We can assist you with designing and specifying an HVAC system that will meet the rigorous criteria established by LEED for design, construction, and operation of green buildings. We support you with the following capabilities:
- Green Facilitation for USGBC, IGBC, GRIHA, WELL, EDGE, PEER & PARKSMART Rating
- Energy & Lighting Simulation
- Third Party Building Commissioning
- Green-Co rating for existing factories
- Carbon footprint study
- Sustainability reporting
Our goal is to help you deliver the high performance, energy efficiency, and cost-effectiveness demanded by LEED certification as well as our customers. Certification of the energy efficient upgrades is typically needed to qualify for these tax incentives.
Tools and Software
The HVAC Mechanical Services team utilizes the latest tools and software, including Equest, Trace, and Excel for Energy modeling and Revit, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and SketchUp amongst many other CAD programs.
Standards and Regulatory guidelines
ICW can design fully compliant HVAC solutions that meet US occupational safety and health administration compliance. Our team can provide an HVAC system hazard analysis and establish an HVAC mechanical Engineering Process Safety Management Program for occupational health and safety compliance.
Our team can assist in providing the data and information necessary in achieving LEED certification for your project, including fundamental and enhanced commissioning.
The HVAC Mechanical Services team can provide streamlined HVAC Information Management Certification and Compliance (ISO19650) including naming conventions, revision and status codes, Common Data Environment workflow processes, and maintain shared and published IP. Additionally, ICW experienced with Environmental management certification and adherence to (1SO14001) and Quality certification (ISO9001). Through the use of “Plan, Do, Check, Act” (PDCA) continuous improvement cycle our team can assist you in implementing the necessary environmental management process controls to achieve (ISO14001) certification and reduce the carbon footprint of your project.
Process Outline for the Service at ICW
Our HVAC engineering team will be with you every step of the way through your project. A general outline of the process steps involved in supporting an HVAC system replacement project is the following:
- Creation of the Statement of Work (SOW) based on a review of the customer’s goals and specifications
- Evaluate the existing system with consideration to age, system performance, efficiency, HVAC Load calculations.
- Conceptualize a design and specify a replacement HVAC system to meet the customers’ requirements for performance efficiency, capacity and load, lead-time, cost, and space constraints.
- Concept design approval (our design team work under the supervision and approval of principal onsite architects - for drawing sign-offs)
- Final design approval
Benefits of Outsourcing This Requirement to ICW
IndiaCADworks has an unrivaled depth of knowledge and experience in HVAC systems, and our dedication to quality adds substantial value to your projects of any size. Outsourcing the HVAC replacement services to ICW will provide increased value in:
- Increased Occupant Comfort – Because ICW is up to date with the latest technology and equipment, our HVAC replacement design provides even heating, consistent temperature and environmental control in every room, consistent levels of airflow, and superior humidity control.
- Accurate Sizing – ICW utilizes proven HVAC modeling methods and load calculations to provide accurate sizing of the system. A system designed for a larger building or facility will not operate well and can make the occupied space less comfortable and prone to condensation and mold growth due to cycling on and off too often.
- Cost Savings – ICW designs replacement HVAC systems to fit each customer’s needs. Oversizing a system equates to added upfront equipment costs, increased operational costs, and can cause decreased occupant comfort. Our experience and expertise allow for more accurate load calculations and system modeling so that you get the best value for your money.
- Rapid Turn-Around and Transparent Communication – We take pride in the highly cross-trained staff of experts that work at a lightning pace and our project managers will provide you with a stream of communication allow you the confidence that your project is on schedule and budget.
Contact IndiaCADworks Today
IndiaCADworks provides only the highest quality HVAC System Replacement Services. With our experience, expertise, an array of dedicated professionals, you can be assured that your project will succeed. The value and service level are unmatched by the competition, and once you’ve worked with our team, you’ll recognize the reliable performance of IndiaCADworks and return for HVAC System Replacement Services, and all your HVAC Mechanical needs.