Prototype Design and Engineering Services
From concept to prototype, IndiaCADworks’ team of highly skilled design engineers will turn your design concept into a model or working prototype. We will work with you, the designer, to develop a prototype that meets your needs. Whether you need a Proof-of-Principle prototype to demonstrate a concept, a Form Study Prototype to evaluate a design, a User Experience or Visual Prototype for marketing or user jury purposes, or a Functional Prototype to verify requirements – IndiaCADworks has a solution for you.
If you have a CAD model we will make necessary modifications to allow for rapid prototyping, such as matching tolerances, adding drafts where necessary, and determining points of interference. Only have a concept – no problem! Our team will turn your concept into a 3D CAD model rapidly and efficiently.
Our mechanical design engineers, each with over a decade of experience, advanced degrees, and numerous professional certifications and affiliations, will guide you through the design, from concept to prototype. Our comprehensive, collaborative process will help you reduce product development time and cost, make design flaws apparent, develop higher quality end products, and make potential future system enhancements apparent. We will use the appropriate prototyping solution for your application, including Additive Processes, such as SLA, FDM, SLS, and DMLS, Subtractive Processes, such as CNC machining, Injection Molding, and Casting.
IndiaCADworks will customize a solution that works for your company. We believe in engaging with our customers to ensure that we provide you with a prototype that exceeds your expectations.
Our Prototyping Expertise
At IndiaCADworks, we provide a variety of prototype design services. The type of prototype we develop depends on your requirements, and can vary from a simple visual prototype to convey the form of the concept to a fully functional prototype that demonstrates its use. Some of our service offerings include:
- Proof-of-Principle Prototype (Model) Using Proof-of-Principle Prototypes we will help you prove your potential design approach and test the intended design. These prototypes reduce cost by determining the feasibility of a design concept from the start, preventing you from making a large investment into the complete design prior to proving its worth.
- Form Study Prototype (Model) Our Form Study Prototypes allow you to model the look and feel of your design without fabrication of a functional unit. Common uses include assessment of visual appearance and ergonomic factors.
- User Experience Prototype (Model) When user feedback is your primary concern, our User Experience Prototypes allow your stakeholders to view and experience the basic look and function of your product. These prototypes are designed to maximize active human interaction, allowing early assessment of how the end user interacts with various elements of your design.
- Visual Prototype (Model) Our Visual Prototypes come in many forms to serve your needs. We use 3D CAD software and physical models to provide a visual prototype that allows designers to refine their design.
- Functional Prototype (Model) Where functionality of the design is of the utmost importance, our Functional Prototypes allow you to validate and improve the functionality of your design.
Prototype Engineer Engagement Model
As a provider of prototype services to small and large corporations worldwide, we have a variety of engagement models available to serve your company’s needs. IndiaCADworks employs the highest caliber engineers with decades of professional experience. Our team is available both per hour and at fixed price project rates. For larger projects, we can provide dedicated full time equivalent (FTE) at rates that maximize efficiency. Contact us today to find out more about our pricing models.
Our Prototype Design Quality Assurance
At IndiaCADworks, we stand behind the quality of our products and services. We believe in meeting our customer’s needs on time and with competitive rates. Trust in IndiaCADworks to provide you the best in quality, turnaround, and pricing.
Prototyping - Benefits of Working with IndiaCADworks
- ICW’s prototype design services will help you develop a working prototype which will help solidify requirements for the final design. We will show you the prototype to help you get an appropriate clarity and feel of the functionality of the prototype. You can suggest changes and modifications at this stage.
- With ICW, there’s always improved and increased user involvement. This gives you time to provide better and complete feedback and specifications.
- With ICW’s prototype services, you will get better quality prototypes because our engineers completely understand what the end user is expecting and will identify and sort out any prototype misunderstandings early on in the process.
- ICW’s prototyping process helps you with improved and increased user involvement resulting in minimal design flaws so you are able to launch your products faster and within costs.
- ICW’s engineers have exposure to prototyping projects in all industries and have or can make connections to any prototype projects that are not obvious to project teams, building bigger and better prototype ideas.
- ICW’s engineers give high attentions to detail and maintain high levels of rigor to ensure error free prototypes are made every time. We also develop newer prototype methods as we continue to search for and develop innovative means to make both physical and virtual prototypes.
Get Started Today!
Contact IndiaCADworks today to discuss your prototyping needs today. Our team of design engineers will engage with you right away to discuss options and pricing. We will find a solution that works for you based on your requirements, budget, and schedule.
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.