Rapid Prototyping Services
At IndiaCADworks, we turn your design into reality with our rapid prototyping services. We ensure that you build the fastest, most useful, and most realistic prototype by avoiding the common mistakes and pitfalls from using the wrong prototyping methods. CNC machined parts often take far longer to fabricate and significantly more investment than new. We use state-of-the-art rapid prototyping technologies such as Polyjet 3D printing, Stereolithography printing (SLA), and Selective Laser Sintering (SLS).
IndiaCADworks excels at transforming your 3D CAD models into tangible prototype models in a variety of materials, including ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, aluminum, and a variety of other plastics and metals. Trust our design team to help you select the right Rapid Prototyping Service so that you get it right the first time, with the lowest investment possible.
Our Rapid Prototyping Service Expertise
At IndiaCADworks, we provide virtually all Rapid Prototyping Services for a variety of industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Naval, Medical, General Appliances, and Consumer Products. Our areas of expertise include:
- CNC Prototyping We use CNC machining to develop prototypes that are suitable for mass production of high-quality products with plastic or metal parts. We ensure the precision of the prototypes when your products require high tolerance and better surface grinding.
- Stereolithography (SLA) Prototyping With our experience of using Stereolithography to cure thin layers of liquid UV-sensitive photopolymer, we have gained access to the most popular prototyping technique available now. We can use Stereolithography to produce complex and complicated parts that have the look and feel of a finished product and good mechanical properties.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) We use the SLS method to create parts by adhering layers of polymer powder cured using a laser. We will guide you through SLS prototyping when the product parts are more complex than parts made with SLA but does not require a refined surface finish or strong mechanical properties.
- Polyjet 3D Printing At ICW, we use Polyjet printing technology to apply consecutive layers of material in multiple colors and durometer in a single build, providing prototypes composed of multi-material parts with excellent surface finish quality.
- Rapid Manufacturing We make use of rapid manufacturing, the use of rapid prototyping in large runs that is faster and cost-effective compared to other manufacturing techniques, including plastic injection molding and die casting.
- Meta Casting Prototyping Addressing varied industrial requirements, the team at ICW provides metal casting prototyping that includes zinc die casting, aluminum casting, and magnesium casting for prototyping.
- Rapid Tooling IndiaCADworks combines our Rapid Prototyping techniques with conventional tooling practices to produce molds that can be used more readily and at a far lower cost than tools designed for production quantities.
- Vacuum Casting For manufacturing of low volume functional parts that require to be in plastic material, we help in developing the prototypes for the first-run product parts using a vacuum casting technique.
- Injection Molding Using our rapid tooling process, you can quickly turn out hundreds of parts quickly and at a low production cost. Our injection molds are typically used for thermoplastics, such as ABS and Kydex, and thermosetting polymers.
- Sheet Metal Prototyping Sheet metal prototypes being the most demanding, our team addresses the vivid requirements of cutting, bending, spinning, and punching of gauge metal sheets precisely for the first testing of product parts.
Benefits of Availing IndiaCADworks’ Prototyping Services
- Timeline and Budget-Friendly - ICW has the capability and expertise to fabricate production-ready parts in small numbers when required without hurting the client’s budget and time.
- Design Validation and Prototyping – As part of our reverse engineering service capability, our team verifies that the prototype is appropriate, viable, and economical for production.
- Prototypes Ready for Mass Production of Products - At every stage of prototyping, we innovate to improve speed and the ability to manage mass production process while suggesting the right materials and colorants.
- Rapid Prototyping Materials - We offer a large variety of materials, including both plastics and metals, in a variety of colors and surface finishes - ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, and polycarbonate/ABS blends are typical materials used in our Rapid Prototyping Service offerings.
- Rapid Prototyping Machines - We are your one-stop-shop for all rapid prototype machines. We offer a range of machine options, including SLA, SLS, and Polyjet 3D Printers, for a range of applications.
IndiaCADworks – One-stop Shop for Rapid Prototyping Services
Specialized in areas like product design and development, mechanical design engineering, and value engineering, ICW has been a reliable partner for several companies for its premium prototype design and engineering services. Being in this industry for over a decade, our team understands clients’ industry-specific requirements and addresses them with a customized engagement model. To discuss your Rapid Prototyping needs, contact us and have a detailed discussion with our team of specialists.