Rapid Prototyping Services
At IndiaCADworks, we turn your design into reality with our rapid prototyping services. We ensure that you build the fastest, most useful, and most realistic prototype by avoid the common mistakes and pitfalls from using the wrong prototyping methods. CNC machined parts often take far longer to fabricate and significantly more investment than new. We use state-of-the-art rapid prototyping technologies such as Polyjet 3D printing, Stereo-lithography printing (SLA), and Selective Laser Sintering (SLS).
IndiaCADworks excels at transforming your 3D CAD models into tangible prototype models in a variety of materials, including ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, aluminum, and a variety of other plastics and metals. Trust our design team to help you select the right Rapid Prototyping Service so that you get it right the first time, with the lowest investment possible.
Our Rapid Prototyping Service Expertise
At IndiaCADworks, we provide virtually all Rapid Prototyping Services for a variety of industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Naval, Medical, General Appliances, and Consumer Products. Our areas of expertise include:
- Stereolithography Prototype: With our experience of using Stereolithography to cure thin layers of liquid UV-sensitive photopolymer, we have gained access to the most popular prototyping technique available now. We can use Stereolithography to produce complex and complicated parts that have the look and feel of a finished product and good mechanical properties.
- Selective Laser Sintering: Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) is another common method that creates parts by adhering layers of polymer powder cured using a laser. We will guide you through using SLS prototypes when your part requires more complexity than parts made with SLA but does not require a refined surface finish or b mechanical properties.
- Polyjet 3D Printing: At IndiaCADworks, we use Polyjet printing technology to apply consecutive layers of material in multiple colors and durometer in a single build, providing prototypes composed of multi-material parts with excellent surface finish quality.
- 3D CAD Modeling: Need to develop a 3D CAD model to bring your concept to life? Our expert design engineers will help you from start to finish, and give you many rapid prototyping options that are seamlessly integrated with our CAD modeling software.
- Rapid Prototyping Materials: We offer a large variety of materials, including both plastics and metals, in a variety of colors and surface finishes. ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, and polycarbonate/ABS blends are typical materials used in our Rapid Prototyping Service offerings.
- Rapid Prototyping Machines: We are your one-stop shop for all rapid prototype machines. We offer a range of machine options, including SLA, SLS, and Polyjet 3D Printers for a range of applications.
- Rapid Manufacturing: Rapid Manufacturing, the use of Rapid Prototyping in large runs, is faster and cost effective compared to other manufacturing techniques, including plastic injection molding and die casting. At IndiaCADworks, we can save you time and money by producing your prototypes in manufacturing quantities.
- Rapid Tooling: IndiaCADworks combines our Rapid Prototyping techniques with conventional tooling practices to produce molds that can be used more readily and at a far lower cost than tools designed for production quantities.
- Injection Molding: Using our Rapid Tooling process, you can quickly turn out hundreds of parts quickly and at low production cost. Our injection molds are typically used for thermoplastics, such as ABS and Kydex, and thermosetting polymers.
- RotoCAST: RotoCAST uses self-curing resins in an unheated mold that slowly rotates to allow the part to take form.
Prototyping Engineer Engagement Models
IndiaCADworks offers a large variety of Rapid Prototype Services to support your needs, from hourly support to develop your CAD model, to 3D printing pricing for low or high quantities. No matter what the size of your project, we have the necessary expertise and manpower to start your project immediately. Contact us today to find out more about our pricing models.
Rapid Prototyping Quality Assurance
Without quality, your Rapid Prototype is nothing more than an expensive piece of plastic. IndiaCADworks provides the highest quality products, and stands behind every piece we deliver. By leveraging our expert knowledge of the advantages and disadvantages of the wide variety of 3D printing options, our team will set you up with the right solution to ensure your most important design criteria are met.
Benefits – Working with IndiaCADworks
- ICW has the capability and expertise to fabricate production ready parts in small numbers when required without hurting the client’s budget and time.
- Our engineers create models integrating complex shapes and surfaces that would be difficult to replicate by traditional prototyping. When you partner us, we will verify that the prototype is appropriate, viable and economical for you.
- At every stage of prototyping we innovate to improve speed and the ability to manage mass production applications for our clients while helping you find the right materials and colorants.
- ICW evaluates your designs before building any models or tools, and has the engineering capability to optimize designs for higher volume manufacturing.
Contact Us Today!
Contact IndiaCADworks today to discuss your Rapid Prototyping needs today. Our team of Design Engineers will engage with you right away to discuss options and pricing. We will find a solution that works for you based on your requirements, budget, and schedule.
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.