Electronic Circuit Design Service
IndiaCADworks (ICW) offers a professional and comprehensive electronic circuit design service. The design team develops designs for a variety of products and systems, ranging from automated switchboard circuits to complex embedded circuitry. Combining cutting-edge technology with a highly experienced team, ICW provides unparalleled service. They rapidly turn concepts into high-quality designs, providing full calculations and accurate simulations, if required. ICW has successfully delivered safety critical electronic designs for industries such as oil and gas, as well as consumer electronics for large mass-production companies.
IndiaCADworks’ engineers can take the lead on a design project or assist during ad-hoc requirements. They invest heavily in specialist software and tools to create professional quality electronic circuit designs, including Autodesk Eagle, Orcad and Altium Designer. All designs are thoroughly checked and are guaranteed to comply with regulations and standards.
IndiaCADworks’ Electronic Circuit Design Services
The electronic design team at IndiaCADworks has experience in a wide range of technology areas including industrial control systems, microcontrollers, lighting services, networking and communication systems, security systems, user interfaces, power control, plus many more. The electronic design team is always on hand to discuss any special requirements with you and offer the following key services:
- Digital Circuit Design The engineering team creates digital circuit designs for a variety of project needs. ICW makes sure that the designs include all technical information and every detail required by the specific electronic circuit design project.
- Analog Circuit Design IndiaCADworks’ engineers are experienced at analog circuit design, including those containing environmental and industrial sensors.
- Wireless and RF Circuitry Design The engineers at ICW develop wireless and RF circuit designs for electronic devices or networking solutions.
- Embedded System Design The engineering team is experts at creating circuit designs for embedded systems with precision in large mechanical or electrical systems.
- PCB Layouts IndiaCADworks’ engineers are trained in the use of Autodesk Eagle and other PCB design tools to create precise PCB layouts.
- Completion or Renewal of Existing Circuit Designs If you have a part designed or existing layout that needs renewing, IndiaCADworks can work from your drawings or sketches.
- Circuit Simulations IndiaCADworks utilizes advanced simulation software to validate analog, digital, mixed, and RF circuits. Our team also provides stress and worst-case analysis, along with many other analysis models and simulations.
- Reverse Engineered Circuit Diagrams of Existing Products IndiaCADworks can take your existing products, deconstruct and reverse engineer them, and create accurate and detailed circuit diagrams.
Electronic Circuit Design Process
IndiaCADworks focus on getting you the best possible schematic design architecture in the quickest achievable time. To meet this objective, the team has refined and optimized their workflow over the years. The usual process which is part of ICW’s electronic circuit design service is as follows:
- Consultation between client and designer - An experienced senior electronic design engineer will meet with you, in person or virtually, to discuss and advise on the project scope. If it involves circuit redesign or reverse-engineering, arrangements will be made for the sending of existing products or drawings.
- Standards and regulation review - The lead designer will conduct a review of all regulatory requirements, safety-critical guidance, and standards. This will form the basis of the design, ensuring compliance from the outset.
- Production of first drafts - Specialist CAD and simulation software is used to create the circuit designs. The designer will continue to verify that all standards are met in every detail.
- Rigorous checking stage - A senior engineer checks the first drafts over, ensuring compliance with all standards, and verifies that design objectives have been met. The first drafts are then sent to the client.
- Client feedback - The client can request any modifications or design revisions. This is relayed to the designer who researches and plans any required changes.
- Revision stage - Revisions and finishing touches are added to the designs, once again making sure the regulations and standards are adhered to.
- Final verification and feedback - Revisions and finishing touches are added to the designs. A final check is performed, and any issues rectified. The designs are then submitted to the client in the required format.
Takeaways When You Outsource Electronic Circuit Design to IndiaCADworks
- Engineering expertise to cover any special or complex requirements - Electronic circuit design can be a complex undertaking, which requires specialist knowledge in schematic design architecture. All IndiaCADworks’ engineers are trained in state-of-the-art tools and kept up-to-date with the latest best practices.
- Accuracy and quality guaranteed - IndiaCADworks understand the importance of precision in electronic design. They conduct thorough verification and validation checks during the design process. No corners are cut in the pursuit of design excellence.
- Cost-effective and efficient service - Despite offering a cutting-edge and high-quality electronic design service, IndiaCADworks maintain competitive pricing by using well-tested and highly efficient workflows. The entire IndiaCADworks design process focuses on delivering quality designs ahead of schedule.
Let IndiaCADworks Take Care of Your Electronic Circuit Designs
Being one of the leading electronic circuit design company, IndiaCADworks have an excellent track record of providing accurate and detailed electronic circuit designs for a wide variety of clients. The design team realizes the importance of creating high-quality, compliant designs, completed within the client deadline.
To discuss all your electronic circuit design requirements, get in touch with IndiaCADworks today.