3D Furniture Modeling Service
The furniture modeling team at IndiaCADworks (ICW) apply their knowledge of furniture design, interior design, and specialist CAD software to produce practical and attractive furniture and fittings. ICW’s team is experienced in designing and drafting furniture designs for home, office, industry, healthcare settings, or any other purpose. Our furniture modeling team makes use of advanced software such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, 3ds Max, SketchUp, or as specified by the client.
The furniture drafting team at ICW pay close care and attention to ensure that the custom-designed furniture is to the exact scale requested and every detail matches the specification. If you have special requirements such as a confined space or unusual layouts, our CAD engineers can apply all the relevant CAD tools to find the best solutions.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and find out more about our 3D furniture modeling services.
Furniture Modeling Services Offered by IndiaCADworks
With access to a wide range of software and specialist CAD engineers, ICW can offer any furniture modeling service you require. Our services include the following:
- 3D Rendering of Furniture ICW takes your drawings, sketches or photos and creates accurate 3D rendered models. Furniture such as tables, chairs, sofas, beds, cabinets, wardrobes, desks, etc., can be modeled to scale.
- 3D Furniture Design The CAD engineers at ICW takes clients’ specifications requirements and creates bespoke furniture designs, modeled in 3D to the required scale.
- 3D Furniture Layouts Furniture models can be arranged into layouts and modeled in 3D rendered locations, either from standard templates or survey data provided by the client.
- Showroom Furniture Modeling Our team provides specialist designs and layouts for commercial showrooms, including clothing racks, retail shelving and fitting room furniture meeting custom requirements.
- Revit Family Modeling 3D models of various furniture items can be created in Revit, to use in other projects or BIM models. Revit can be used for interior design or to showcase architectural projects with furniture in-situ.
- Cabinet Models 3D models and cabinet designs can be created for kitchen units, storage units, built-in wardrobes, etc. Our team develops customized designs that are made-to-measure for any space or layout required.
Why Outsource Furniture Design and Modeling to IndiaCADworks?
If you don’t have access to the correct software or in-house people trained to use it, outsourcing to IndiaCADworks can save you a lot of time and money on furniture 3D modeling. There are numerous other benefits too, including:
- Get all your furniture modeling needs met in one place IndiaCADworks can create 3D models form existing furniture design, design bespoke furniture from scratch, or create 3D layouts for your furniture.
- Access to all the latest CAD and 3D rendering software and tools Whether you need a simple 3D model of a chair, a complex cabinet arrangement or furniture families for BIM models, ICW has access to state-of-the-art tools to deliver accurately and on-time.
- Precise dimensions and scale Furniture design is all about precision. ICW ensures that all models are created to to meet design tolerances and are thoroughly checked by a senior CAD engineer.
- Compliance with standards All best practices and relevant industry standards are applied to ensure that your furniture is compliant and fit for purpose.
- Guaranteed on-time and quality-assured delivery ICW have robust workflows and good communication channels, meaning that all projects are delivered to schedule, and comply with quality standard ISO-9001.
Outsource 3D Furniture Modeling to IndiaCADworks
As a specialist Cabinet Vision service provider, IndiaCADworks has worked with companies requesting furniture models for a variety of purposes. Our millwork team are experienced with small- or large-scale projects, delivering anything from simple functional models to complex or ornate designs and layouts.
To find out more about outsourcing 3D furniture modeling to ICW, book a free consultation today.