A Commercial Seating Company Increased Sales by 50% with 3D Product Animation, and Saved 60% on Advertisement Expenses
The client is a leading manufacturer, designer and wholesaler of ergonomic commercial seating in Australia and New Zealand with over 20+ years of experience.
The client, in the past few years, has observed few competitors outperforming their marketing strategies with 3D software applications. To stay competitive, creating 3D product animation was an absolute need for the client’s ergonomic commercial seating sales. The client, therefore, consulted us proposing creation of 3D product animations for its products that should detail the various commercial seating functionalities and designs.
The Challenges We Faced during the Course of Action Were:
- Showcasing various functional aspects, designs, and describing benefits attributed with each design
- Creating virtual models along with the properties and appearances matching with the client's physical products or given referral images
- Proving multiple enhanced ergonomic features based on how people sit and move over the course of a day
The client’s challenges were analyzed carefully by our product animation experts, and based on client’s inputs; final solution was drafted in consideration with the following aspects:
- Working with a special team of 3D animators guided by a project manager to create 3D models
- Applying material properties, and setting-up lighting camera angles
- Equipping ourselves with the latest technologies/applications in addition to our in-house capabilities
- Broadening our thoughts so we reach the client’s needs beyond its expectations
- Conducting an in-house experiment on final drafts to assure 100% quality and accuracy
- Sending preliminary samples for client reviews and feedback
The client was extremely happy with our professional approach. Upon successful execution of our ultimate tailor-made solution, the client was made available for multifaceted benefits; some of which include:
- Reputation and brand building
- Increased sales by 50%
- 60% savings in promotional/advertising expenses
- Improved conversion rates and increased consumers engagement
Note: References available on request
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.