A Noted Member of the American Society of Interior Designers Gets Accurate 3D Rendering in Less Than 36 Hours Turnaround
The client specializes in providing high-end interior design and decoration services to hotels and malls in the United States. A member of The American Society of Interior Designers, the client holds the distinction of being one among the few interior designers to be certified in New York.
The client required 3D rendering for floor plan and bed wall of a new upscale hotel room. The client’s requirements, for this room set amidst scenic surroundings, included:
- 3D rendering with depth according to the floor plan
- High definitions with accurate details in the rendered output image
- Window and bed wall perspective drawings to be started from scratch
Some of the challenges faced during the course of action were:
- Part of the perspective drawings was not as expected during the first time
- Needed more time to understand the exact structure of the guest room
- The expected delivery time was short (36 hours)
Our solution comprised of the following elements:
- A team of two designers was entrusted on the project.
- The second perspective rendered met the client’s expectations.
- Guaranteed 100 % quality output
- On-time delivery within the agreed 36 hours
- Complete client satisfaction
Note: References available on request
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.