Canadian Energy and Automation Consultant Company Converts Its Complex Drawings on PDF to MicroStation Format
The client is an engineering consultancy based in Canada. The client advises and supports leading Energy and Automation companies on technical projects management.
The Situation – Business Need
The client had 2D files that needed to be converted into 3D files. This means that PDF files were to be converted into 3D MicroStation files on version 8 of the Microstation software. The client had already outsourced this task to other CAD outsourcing companies, but failed to get the right solution to the intended specifications. Hence the client approached IndiaCADworks at last.
The PDF files had highly pre-defined standards that were challenging to maintain. This included:
- The Text Size
- Line Weight
- Text Adjusting
- Line Scale
- Font Size
- Font Style, etc.
Our IndiaCADworks solution comprised of the following elements:
- Redrawing the file using the same legend
- Precise drawing was provided that met client expectations
- The file was now able to be imported using SmartPlant®
- Delivered the project on-time within 2 weeks as per SLA
- Guaranteed 100% quality output
- Our rewriting solution resulted 100% customer satisfaction
Note: References available on request