A Leading Canadian Architect Company Productively Streamlines its Architectural Processes and Cuts Operational Costs by $120,000 Per annum
The client is a leading architect based in Canada with 20 years of professional experience working with large public buildings and undertakings.
The client requirement centered on effective handling of an increase in the volume of drafting requirements, as it had been experiencing sudden spikes in workload in the past few months. The client wanted to explore the possibilities of outsourcing the architectural drafting services to a competitive outsourcing agency. An offshore solution would provide a cost-effective solution and streamline its processes, thereby providing the necessary impetus for business growth.
The challenges that our drafting team faced during the course of the project were:
- In keeping with the client's brand name and reputation, the client expected no let up in the quality of the drawings
- As the project was time-sensitive, the client demanded work in short turnaround time
- Setting aside adequate resources to meet any intermittent requirements
The IndiaCADWorks Solution
The drafting team at IndiaCADworks did a thorough analysis of the client requirements and decided on a four-pronged approach:
- Assigned the project to two well-experienced drafters
- Allocated another drafter as a standby to address any spike in the workload
- Conducted a comprehensive quality check through multi-point inspection of completed drawings
- Organized final quality check, which was undertaken by the CAD Manager
Our client-centric solution resulted in many benefits for the client. These included:
- Cost savings to the tune of $ 10,000 per month
- Helped the client focus on its growth objectives while the drafting work was being taken care by us
- Our drafters worked as an extended team of our client, providing consistent quality while exercising flexi timings to deliver timely solutions
- Faster TAT meant the client was in possession of the drawings by the next morning
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.