An US based Car Exterior Body Designing and Modification Company Reduces Promotional Cost by 40%, Increases Sales by 20% and Gains Brand Loyalty
The client is an US based car exterior body designing and modification company that develops exterior styling and overall aesthetic values for multi-brand car models.
The Business Situation:
The act of crafting an overall exterior design aesthetic for motor cars in response to the ever-changing demands in terms of crash safety legislation and multi-lateral automotive/motor vehicle market-specific legislative requirements is now more challenging than ever. The client, therefore, required our 3D artists to design, modify and customize the latest multi-brand car models. The task was to engineer general themes for ongoing design portfolios in line with client’s specifications so that exterior designs are made attractive and primarily safe.
Following is the list of challenges faced during the course of action.
- Deploying expert 3D artists adept in automotive redesigning
- Implement cutting-edge design details and modification to assure the exterior design look sportier and attractive
- Assure our solution for exterior car designs meet the changing requirements of crash safety legislation and multi-lateral market-specific legislative/act requirements
Our final solution was based on the following considerations:
- Hired the best in-house 3D designers as desired by the client who have abilities to conceptualize the designs strongly to provide tailor-made solution to the client
- Crafted wire frame models of the parts with accurate dimensions using SolidEdge 2012
- Rendered generated graphics into Autodesk 3DS Max
The key results of the assignment are summarized as listed below.
- The client was able to tune the car of their choice, choosing the visually appealing parts to virtually tune them online before actual physical modifications.
- Upon successful implementation our solutions, the client was able to strengthen its brand, impress its customers and received accolades and recognition for the best designs.
- The business grew by 20% and promotional expense reduced by 40%
- The passenger safety and crash test analysis reports gave the modified cars better ratings than the actual company model.
Note: References available on request