Canadian Architect Creates Cost-Effective Construction Drawings with AutoCAD for New Home Plans to Meet Various County Permit Standards
The Client: Registered Architect in Canada
The client is a much sought-after independent, registered architect operating in the city of Toronto, Ontario. The client provides architectural support services for new house plans. The client was looking for a vendor with proven experience in Canadian construction drawing projects, including the creation of different types of construction drawings using the latest drafting CAD software.
The Need: Cost-Effective Construction Drawings
- The client already had an outsourcing partner for preparing construction drawings, but later found that it was not sustainable to continue that partnership due to higher costs
- IndiaCADworks was approached as part of the client’s search process for a new vendor, who has an experiential understanding of construction drawings in the Canadian context
- The client wanted quality drawings at a competitive rate and quick turnaround time
Minor challenges were faced during the project, which were:
- Understanding the construction codes of certain Canadian counties
- This was overcome with clarifications provided by the client
The salient features of IndiaCADworks’ solution included:
- 3 engineering technicians were allotted to this project, headed by a senior technician to monitor on the quality as well as on the compliance with local codes
- A brief training was provided to the team of on the client’s requirements and the codes
- AutoCAD software was used to prepare the construction drawings
- Delivery milestones were created to deliver the project within the agreed duration
- Not less than 99% quality was achieved in all the construction drawings produced
- The project was delivered within the agreed duration of 2 weeks
- The deadline issued by the client was met, and the cost was appealing to the client
- The client’s total satisfaction with our team’s performance resulted in the signing up of a continuous contract with IndiaCADworks as the client’s offshore delivery center
Note: References available on request
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.