An US Based Aerospace OEM Company Leverages its Resources Completely and Ensures Maximum Capacity Utilization by a Solid Architectural Drawing Solution
The client is a high-profile aerospace OEM company based in the USA
The client was looking for an architectural drawing solution that could address a part of its need to contain spiraling costs and mitigate its limitations in providing adequate resources to handle its increased requirement for detailed drawings. The drawings, being an integral part of its manufacturing process, were critical to its effectiveness as an OEM company.
The client's technical requirements were:
- 2D detailed drawings of parts and assemblies as per client specifications
- 2D drawings with sectional views, projection views, detailed views, and auxiliary views
- Tolerance stack analysis and application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD & T)
The challenges that were faced by our team during the course of the project were:
- Adherence to quality standards as it was highly critical that the parts used in aerospace industry should possess impeccable accuracy
- Ensure that all cross-continental teams were in sync and worked in tandem
The IndiaCADWorks Solution
The team at IndiaCADworks devised an ingenious design methodology not only to meet but to exceed client standards and project requirements.
- The team was continuously trained to improve efficiency
- Allocated work to teams on the basis of merit hence there was a smooth execution across geographical divides
The client was able to benefit on multiple counts. Some of the benefits that the client derived were:
- Seamless integration of client's existing projects across various geographies
- The client was able to leverage resources and ensure maximum capacity utilization
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.