IndiaCADworks Delivers Eurocode-Complaint 8 to 20 Meter PVC Clad Structure Drawing for UK Garden Equipment Supplier
The client is a designer and manufacturer of steel, film-clad and PVC-clad structures in the UK. With a 30-year heritage, the client works with industry leaders and major public sector clients, offering purpose-built structures to suit different applications on agricultural needs.
The client found it challenging to proportionately increase the size of PVC-clad structures, which were intended to be introduced in the European market. The standard, off-the-shelf structures measure 4, 5, or 6 meters in span, but the proposed structures were 8 to 20 meters long.
- Accurate engineering drawings were required for the new sizes.
- Drawings must fully comply with specific Eurocodes applicable for this sector.
- The client had no prior experience in outsourcing engineering drawings.
The business situation put forth many challenges, some of which were:
- Retaining the look and feel of the structures in the drawings
- Maintaining the structures’ strength and design in their new size
- Identifying the most economical configuration for the new product
- Understanding the nuances of Eurocodes that must be complied with
IndiaCADworks had proven expertise and experience in handling drawings for global clients. The salient features of our solution included:
- A team of 4 highly experienced engineers was entrusted with the project, with an alumnus of the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) to oversee the project.
- Internal appraisal on Eurocodes was given to the design team.
- 3D renderings and 3D walkthrough animations were provided using STAAD.Pro.
- Structures provided by us promised a minimum design life of 15 years.
- Compatible CAD files were delivered to open and edit with AutoCAD Mechanical 2011 or Autodesk Inventor Simulation 2011 as required by the client.
The solution provided by the IndiaCADworks team led to very positive results.
- The drawings were done right at the very first time with no need for iterations, resulting in quick turnaround
- Our economical CAD solution and adherence to delivery enabled the client to save on costs
- Strict adherence to Eurocodes was demonstrated in our drawings
Note: References available on request
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.