An US Based Structural Insulated Panel Manufacturer Cuts its Costs by $144,000 Per annum by Obtaining Quality Drawings
The client is a manufacturer of structural insulated panels and is based in the USA.
The client's need centered on addressing issues pertinent to escalating costs in its organization, in addition to procuring quality drawings to instill overall efficiency in its processes. This requirement prompted the client to seek a viable outsourcing solution, which would result in reduced costs while ensuring consistency in service quality and delivery.
The challenges faced during the course of the project were:
- Training qualified engineers in latest CAD tools to attune them to the ongoing custom home designs
- Preparing an ingenious in-house training manual
- Allocating adequate resources to attend to any intermittent requirements
- Organizing a visit to the client's office in the US
The IndiaCADWorks Solution
After conducting a thorough analysis of the client requirement, the team at IndiaCADworks approached the project in the following manner:
- We trained our in-house team to bolster operations in case of an overload
- The entire training manual was created in-house
- Arranged a team of 3 engineers to visit US for a period of 3 months for training and subsequent contract for 2 years upon completion of training
The client stood to gain on following counts:
- The client was able to benefit from cost savings of $12,000 per month
- The project's progress was reviewed on a day-to-day basis, thereby helping the client in procuring the best possible solution
- There was a seamless execution of the process as there were trained resources always on standby
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.