DWG to DGN / DGN to DWG Conversion
IndiaCADworks (ICW) provides outsourced CAD and engineering services to architectural, construction, engineering, and design companies worldwide. In addition to design and CAD drafting, ICW also offers a variety of CAD conversions, including DWG to DGN or DGN to DWG. DWG is the file format for AutoCAD drawings, DGN is for MicroStation drawings.
If you are migrating from AutoCAD to MicroStation (or vice versa) as your main design software, ICW can convert large batches of files, rectifying inconsistencies and ensuring 100% accuracy. Other reasons for conversion between DWG and DGN could be due to contractual requirements, or you require a specialist toolset in AutoCAD that is not available in MicroStation, for instance.
Our DWG to DGN / DGN to DWG Conversion Services
Conversion between DWG and DGN can cause anomalies and errors, for example, lines not connecting properly, formatting issues, missing information, etc. The IndiaCADworks team is careful to ensure that conversions are precise and thorough checking procedures are carried out to guarantee accuracy.
Our team of CAD drafters are highly trained and experienced, which means they can turn around large batch conversions quickly and accurately. When you outsource DWG/DGN conversion to ICW, you can rest assured that you will receive the deliverables ahead of schedule.
DWG to DGN Conversion
If you need to convert files from AutoCAD to MicroStation with a high degree of accuracy, ICW will deliver. They can also amend and reformat the drawings to your requirements.
DGN to DWG Conversion
ICW can convert MicroStation to AutoCAD drawings. If you need the drawings reprocessed to suit a specialist toolset or amended, ICW CAD engineers are skilled in this area.
Tools and Software Supported
When developing the final files for your conversions we use only the genuine and newest versions of the following software:
This allows us to ensure that every file produced is up to date with the newest technological tools at your disposal in either DWG or DGN format.
DWG to DGN / DGN to DWG Conversion Process
Over the years, IndiaCADworks have optimized their conversion process to deliver fast and accurate results.
- Request for conversion – The client requests conversions via email, outlining any special requirements.
- CAD drafters convert files – The files are converted using specialist software to maintain accuracy.
- Anomalies are rectified – Any misplaced or missing lines, connections or other features are repaired.
- Specialist requirements undertaken – Any reformatting or processing of the drawing files is carried out by the CAD drafter.
- Drawing checks – A senior team member checks all elements of the drawings for precision.
- Submission to client – The final drawings are sent to the client for approval.
Benefits of Outsourcing DGN to DWG / DWG to DGN Conversion Services
- Special requirements accepted – Files can be converted and amended to suit specialist toolsets or to fit specific formatting requirements. Additional elements can also be added to drawings on request.
- Cutting edge conversion software – ICW uses the latest conversion software to reduce anomalies and inconsistencies. This means you get a speedy and reliable service.
- Searchable index for large batches – ICW will create a searchable indexing system for software migration projects or large-scale conversions.
- Streamlined and cost-effective process – By applying an optimized workflow and up-to-date technology, ICW can offer savings of up to 60% compared to in-house conversion of files.
Send Your DWG/DGN Conversion Requests or Get in Touch Today
IndiaCADworks offer a service that goes beyond just file conversion. The experienced CAD team takes great care and effort to make sure you get accurate and reliable results.
If you are ready to go ahead with AutoCAD and MicroStation conversions, send your request directly to IndiaCADworks. You’ll receive a response within hours with a quote and delivery timeframe.
For more information on ICW’s conversion service and a free consultation, contact us today.
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.