Outsource GIS Surveying Services
IndiaCADworks (ICW) is an engineering service provider that offers GIS surveying services to a global clientele. Among the range of civil engineering services such as land development, construction cost estimation, construction drawings, etc., our engineering team is experienced working in the field of Spatial Technology and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Having both specialists as well as technological infrastructure, ICW ensures precise reports based on the correlation of existing records supported by land and LiDAR mapping and surveys.
The projects that our team has worked include Property and Utility Mapping, Geospatial Disposition of Electrical Infrastructure, Surveying of Fiber Optic Cable Layouts, Utility Asset Mapping with Consumer Concentration Indexing, Ground Survey for Laying of Gas Pipelines, and Cellular Antenna Radiation Mapping. To learn more about our capabilities or discuss your project in detail, contact us.
GIS Surveying Services Offered by IndiaCADworks
IndiaCADworks has invested in state-of-the-art technology to offer a complete range of GIS surveying services. Here are some of the key services that ICW offers:
- Construction & Structural GIS Surveys ICW provides GIS land and location surveys for future construction projects and the expansion of existing structures. Along with precise geospatial positioning of utilities, landmarks, structures and constraints, our team can also develop as-built drawings post-construction using GIS surveying techniques.
- Base Map Creation Using satellite images and geo-reference tools, ICW’s engineers can create accurate terrain maps and overlay network maps onto base maps. These maps include both entity data collection and geo-coding.
- Boundary Line Determination IndiaCADworks can apply GIS surveying techniques to ascertain boundary lines and property line locations accurately. As per the client’s requirement, these can be overlaid onto construction drawings or base maps.
- Utility GIS Survey ICW provides GIS surveys of existing utilities based on the existing network and geospatial surveys. For example, surveys of infrastructure, masts, pylons, and cable routes for electrical utilities. Includes asset mapping and consumer indexing. Proposed positioning of new infrastructure also included in the survey data.
- Digitization of Hard Copy Records IndiaCADworks can use GIS techniques to update old land surveys. Our engineers take scans, use georeferencing vectorization and manual plotting from satellite imagery to ensure accurate copies.
Benefits of Outsourcing GIS Surveying Services to IndiaCADworks
IndiaCADworks is an industry-leading provider of outsourced GIS surveying services. ICW stands out from other outsourcing providers in the following ways:
- Specialist Land Surveyors, Aerial Mapping Experts, and Digital Terrain Modelers
ICW employs and terrain specialists that know how to coordinate and handle GIS survey data, as well as use sophisticated modeling equipment to deliver precisely detailed land surveys.
- Comprehensive GIS Surveying and Support
Our team can deliver 2D maps or 3D models, including all the information you need, presented in a way you can use instantly. Also, 2D maps and 3D models are checked for precision and correct labeling by a senior engineer.
- Over-delivering by Including Extra Information When It Arises
Our land surveying and GIS teams are trained to look at the “big picture,” and if they notice data captured during a survey that may be useful for the overall success of the project design, they will highlight it.
- Focusing on Accuracy and Best Practices
Not only does ICW focuses heavily on applying survey best practices and industry standards for presentation, but they also apply a rigorous checking procedure. All data is checked for anomalies and rectified if needed.
Avail the Benefits of Partnering with the GIS Surveying Specialists
GIS surveys rely on up-to-date technology, equipment and reliable third-party data sources. IndiaCADworks invests heavily in all these areas, to make sure that a first-class, accurate service is provided, with a fast turnaround.
Our surveyors and engineers use the latest portable digital data collection systems in the field and use reliable sources such as Ordnance Survey when using third-party sources. To complement the accurate surveys, ICW can also deliver construction designs, 3D models, MEP drafts or any other kind of CAD drafting service you require. If you need the kind of precise, detailed GIS surveys that ICW can offer, get in touch today.