Outsource LiDAR Mapping Services
IndiaCADworks (ICW) provides LiDAR mapping services that include calibrated 3D topographical areal maps by the precise survey of human-made structures as well as surface terrains. Our exclusive digital LiDAR mapping service includes the mapping of forestry, archeology, utilities, and site corridor mapping.
Specialized in full-scale GIS services, ICW has delivered numerous land development projects concerning land administration, geological mapping, transportation, and location-based services. One area of this technology that we specialize in is that of LiDAR Mapping. Be it extracting data from aerial LiDAR survey, mobile LiDAR scanning, or terrestrial LiDAR, contact us for accurate 3D data.
LiDAR Mapping Services from IndiaCADworks
- Filtering of Point Clouds & Contour Mapping
- Fusion with Digital Orthophoto and Hyperspectral Imagery
- 3D Modeling and Volumetric Calculation
- Terrain slope (Clinometry) and shape analysis (Morphometry) of Drainage Basins
- Flood Plain Mapping
- Processing of Transmission Lines and other Corridor Surveys
- Terrestrial Laser scanning of Mine Sites, River Valleys, Monuments and Integration with Panoramic Images
- Processing of LiDAR digital terrain models (DTM) for geologically unstable areas for Dam Site Constructions and Integration with Geological /Geophysical Information
Benefits of Outsourcing LiDAR Mapping to IndiaCADworks
Along with the accuracy of 3D mapping data, proactive suggestions, and a transparent process, you will be at the receiving end of the following key benefits when outsourcing the LiDAR mapping services to ICW:
- Required operator interaction included - Our LiDAR systems are largely automatic. You won’t be paying for a lot of operator interaction.
- Accuracy ensured - You’ll find higher accuracy working with our LiDAR systems. We can record vertical measurements to 5-15 cm and horizontal measurements to 30-50 cm.
- Fast turnaround times - We can show acquisition of 1000 km2 in 12 hours and DEM generation of 1000 km2 in 24 hours. We can meet or beat your project’s schedule
- Round the clock service - Our LiDAR data collection process works day and night and even works in mildly bad weather. You won’t have to wait for the perfect weather for us to show the results.
- Competitive pricing - Compare our pricing with our competition for LiDAR services. You’ll discover significant cost savings working with ICW.
LiDAR Mapping Services from the Geospatial Experts
LiDAR Mapping is a highly specialized field, and IndiaCADworks can match the combination of the skill and experience required to deliver. If your business demands proven expertise in spatial technology, contact us, and talk to one of our tenured GIS consultants to get started.